Having eczema is a complicated skin condition to get a grip on, many people are wondering how to deal with it. Fortunately, the following article contains many tips on how to handle the eczema so you can live comfortably without it. Continue reading for a good education on this terrible skin condition.
- Some individuals who have a severe case of eczema find relief by taking their baths in water that has a small portion of bleach added to it. This helps because the bleach actually kills the bacteria that take up residence on the skin of those who are afflicted with eczema. Of course, do not take a long bath or use really hot water because both can rob the skin of its natural moisture.
- When you have eczema, you have to be careful to clean your skin gently. Once the skin has been washed and still damp, apply a good moisturizer to the skin within three minutes to ensure moisture is sealed in the skin. You may also want to immerse yourself in a nice oat bath before moisturizing.
- Temperature or moisture changes can often lead to rupture of eczema. Although you cannot control the weather, you can try to control the conditions inside your home. When the weather is hot and humid, use air conditioning at home to keep it cool. During cold weather, try using a cool humidifier mist to help keep the skin not too dry.
- Yes, eczema is itchy. But the scratch can really make you feel itchy again. And scratching can damage the skin and cause infection. Instead of scratching, find ways to help control the itching, such as cold tablets, frequent moisturizers, showers and medicines.
- When you buy a detergent, look for something that is not perfumed. If you find it difficult to find one that works for you, look for products labeled “free and clear” and see if they work. Also, it may be better not to use a softener at all. This product can cause a problem for people with eczema, so it’s not worth the risk.
Eczema no longer needs to control your life. Start immediately on a treatment plan, so this condition will no longer rule your life. Feel better today and make eczema a thing of the past!
Read also : Tips for removing asbestos
Hi there! I am Audrey from Florida. The name of my blog, Inseparable because I like a little play on words.